Showcase

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Incoming!

This is a blog created for, I must confess, a slightly too specific purpose. Reason being, I'm wishing to register with The Motion Exchange, but to do so, you need a website. I don't have my own site, so I'm hoping a blog will suffice for now. To kick things off, here are a few things I've done over the past year:

This is a quick breakdown of a shot of the Earth used in a presentation. Rendered in 3D Studio Max and composited in After Effects.

realistic earth vfx breakdown from Tom Hauville on Vimeo.


The following was thrown together for my girlfriend's birthday last year. As such, the animation has suffered due to time constraints:


Finally, here is a bit of fun, playing with Mocha now that it is bundled with After Effects CS4:

Stormy Mocha Tracking Test from Tom Hauville on Vimeo.

(NOTE: Relativity Films Productions Design is the company I do regular work for)

No comments:

Post a Comment