Showcase

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Playing catch-up

There are some things that I've worked on in the past, which have newly been uploaded to the web, and I'd like to share them here.

First off is the full i98 commercial:

A previous post of mine contains the vfx breakdown of the intro, which is my work. I would love to lay claim to the entire ad -- and that work is certainly within the scope of my ability -- but it is not my work. The main body of the ad was done by Matt Beecher. My work is only the intro and outro ... the 'top and tail', if you will.

Next up is my very first After Effects project, from way back in early 2007:

Sorry about the jingle. It still gets stuck in my head. But it was neither my idea, nor my implementation of the idea. I just did the visuals for this. If I could do it all over again, I would be much more efficient and churn out the same product in half the time.

Finally, we have the full Innovation Campus video:

You can check out the promo, which I had posted recently. This is the full thing. I'm most proud of the use of silhouettes and depth of field in this video. The information content is something that the general viewer may find a little, well, irrelevant to their needs, but the visuals should (hopefully) distract you from this!

That is all for now. My next project seems to be a quick turnaround, informational motion graphics project, so that hopefully will hit the net before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment